1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Oda Nobunaga

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Andrey Petrenko, Oct 23, 2018.

1. Andrey Petrenko Active Member

Russian-Federation
    "Demon Overlord of the Sixth Heaven"
    Hello, friends! In this release, we want to immerse you in the world of history, mythology, as well as introduce you to the real artifact of the armor, which is reproduced in our miniature.

F7506 –Oda Nobunaga
    Size: 75mm.
    Sculptor: Dmitry Shevtsov.
    Design: Alexander Bodrikov

To mythology can be attributed to his nickname. "Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven"
    Sixth Heaven - Mary's Heaven
    In two passages that refer to the writings of different religions. It is clearly seen that the devil spoken of in Christianity and Mara, known from the sutras of Buddhism, are one and the same.

In the walls of the monastery samurai were ruthlessly killed about 3 thousand monks. The monastery itself, which was the pearl of traditional Buddhist architecture, was burned to the ground. For the burning of the greatest Buddhist temple, he received the nickname Demon Lord of the Sixth Heaven. He put on an aura of horror, like a ruler - bringing death.

The armor of the miniature Oda Nabunaga is recreated according to the museum exhibit, which is in a private collection.
    eUK8blsuisc.jpg x_xEHt3b-Sw.jpg hIW6wTixc5Y.jpg E-dndirlmOo.jpg eLFwqMPG_Hs.jpg HNmvDRpjzTI.jpg yRoInPkE2Vs.jpg igqJUGWdeuk.jpg yDV0O9RFkIg.jpg
    akaryu, kevininpdx, phil_h and 13 others like this.
  2. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Just Wahouuuuu !!!! :eek: Very beautiful miniature! Superb sculpture and painting just splendid !!! It's a masterpiece for me!:love::love:
    Oda likes this.
  3. Chezzie Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Fantastic looking figure
  4. mortier A Fixture

Germany
    Excellent figure,typical Samurai- fightingpose
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Beautifull figure with action

Marc
  6. Chezzie Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    Just pre ordered it from Elgrecominiatures.
    elgreco likes this.
  7. Oda A Fixture

Beyond description for me.Ordered it the minute it came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you Revolution Miniatures.

Oda.
    Chezzie likes this.
  8. myouchin Well-Known Member

Japan
    I saw this figure's original armor on Facebook. I saw such an armor for the first time.Which country's museum owns that armor? Please let me know.
    Oda and tomifune like this.
  9. fullbeak Member

Love this one! I think it will be my next purchase!
  10. It's not my scale, but an excellent figure, you always have to value it.
    Oda likes this.