1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

[Oct 19, 2012] BMSS Annual Show 2013 (London)

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Paul N, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Edward A Fixture

England
    I will be there too. Looking forward to it!
  2. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Guys,

Looking forward to seeing all there I will be on the Bristol/South West Figure Modellers stand slobbering away at all the great stuff tempting the piggybank .

My attire will be a Planet Figure Poloshirt ...fashion icon that I am !!!

Everyone have a safe journey

Off to paint some medals

Nap
  3. Paul N Active Member

England
    Thanks to everyone for making the show a great success!
    The "Annual Show" page on the BMSS website has some pictures and videos of the day .
    Have a look whilst having a coffee and enjoy!
    The videos may render rather slowly - Sorry - it's our first attempt at doing this. We'll get oit better for next years show, which will be on the 26th April 2014 at the same venue.

http://www.bmssonline.com/annual-show.html
    Thanks again to all who came to the show!
  4. JonP PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Thanks for all your hard work Paul it was a great show.
    Congratulations to Carlos for picking up the President's Award for his German Winter Trench flat and to Marta for picking up the IMSS award for her stunning Viking and to everyone else on PF who picked up a medal.
    Looking forward to next years already (y)
  5. Hawk_Uk PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hi Paul,

Just like to say thanks for a great show. Hand a good time catching up with everyone and trade was steady.

Book me in for next year.

Regards
  6. Tommys War A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Just to add my thanks to Paul for a great day, and of course to everyone who came along. I think it was even busier than last year, if you've never been before then think about it for next year, a great atmosphere and competition.

To echo Jon, well done Marta and Carlos. I think Carlos was stunned by the Presidents Award, but in my opinion it was well justified. Marta had some fantastic entries in the competition as well and the IMSS award was deserved. Great to see the PF members doing so well in the painting competition.

Thanks to everyone that came along and spoke to us, it was great seeing everyone and I'm looking forward to next year!
  7. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Anyone know who painted the Piper? cracking job!

Keith
  8. Don Well-Known Member

Well done Paul, lot of hard work went into the show. Seems to have been excellant. Do you have a list of award winners?

Don
  9. marta Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Thx guys for the great day:D
    I'm looking forward for the next year already.

'eM