1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Nutsplanet new release of December!

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Nutsplanet, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Nutsplanet A Fixture

South-Korea
    As for the last release of 2018 and also celebrate Christmas season, Nutsplanet releases new 1/12 bust, VIPER.
    As always, Jun sik sculpted this beauty and will be painted by MH Hwang. The AR glass on left eye for inspection will be casted in transparent resin .

Sculptor : Jun Sik Ahn
    Scale : 1/12
    Pieces : 7
    Material : Grey and Transparent resin

Available at www.nutsplanet.com

NP-b036gray01.jpg NP-b036gray03.jpg NP-b036gray04.jpg NP-b036gray05.jpg NP-b036gray07.jpg NP-b036gray09.jpg
    Reptor, Osebor, gforceman and 4 others like this.
  2. Steve Brodie PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    she looks very good
  3. salonikios Active Member

Greece
    nice but you have almost forgotten the historical pieces :(

theo
    JasonB, Jeff T, Nap and 1 other person like this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England

Agree this is nice but not seen a historical piece for along time ...is Nuts concentrating on fantasy only ?

Nap
    JasonB, Jeff T and salonikios like this.
  5. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    This is PERFECT ! it just needs a sling for the gun but this is an easy addition for any modeler
  6. Ong Active Member

Cool! I would have preferred a full 75mm to 150mm VIPER figure holding the rifle and with ammo magazines and gear on the abdomen or the waist area as I'm not into busts.

Nutsplanet really needs to contribute to their "Ghost Company" Series as I haven't seen a full new figure in "Ghost Company" in a long time. Or make a separate figure line even more Sci-Fi futuristic than "Ghost Company."
    franck edet likes this.
  7. prhayes68 Active Member

United-States
    My word - I must say that all these female fantasy pieces certainly seem to be well-endowed young ladies:)

Pete