1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Now for something completely different

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by AJLaFleche, May 17, 2006.

1. AJLaFleche Well-Known Member

SWMBO has always had a liking for gnomes and we’ve had gnome decorations on the Christmas tree for ages. While browsing The Red Lancer booth at MFCA, I came across the Elisana collection of “1/3 scale” gnomes. They translate to roughly the same size as a 54mm figure with a tall hat. Since she sends me off to these shows and doesn’t question the draftees to the gray army who return with me, I thought getting one of these little people and painting it for her would be a good thing to do. Here is the result.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. MattS Active Member

United-States
  3. PJ Deluhery Active Member

United-States
    Nice work, Al. Also it's good to have a few points in the bank for future use.
  4. johnnyboy New Member

wow al i am convinced,you lost it bro lol looks good if your going to the show this weekend good luck.i cant make i have been in the hospital a while but i shall see you at the next show take care man johnny