1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

[Nov 27, 2016] BUGLE CALL - REVEILLE (Somerset)

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Nap, Feb 7, 2016.

BUGLE CALL - REVEILLE
Start Date: Nov 27, 2016 09:00 AM
End Date: Nov 27, 2016 05:00 PM
Time zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT

Mizzymead Rd
Somerset BS48 2HJ

Link (optional):
None

Confirmed Attendees: 2
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Yes": 2
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":
  1. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    This has been the only model show I have been able to attend this year and it was bloody brilliant , it is a pity that so far no one has posted pictures of the actual venue as it was a superb place to hold a show given the natural lighting making the most of all the displays , free parking, loads of space to move around , great catering which is a must at any show to keep punters well fed and watered at a reasonable price ;) . plenty of traders who I hope done well and will return again next year . This was a fantastic venue and could be a premiere show if it gets the support it so rightly deserves as it has everything going for it .
    I was great to meet up again with some old friends and go over many things . It's been a very quite year for my modelling output but this show has put new life in me .
    Unfortunately my time was cut short at the show as a very important person made her entry into the World just before the show started Olivia Lucy Wells . Now my lovely wife Jackie forgives many of my sins regarding my modelling hobby but today was not a day to say I will be home late , so I had just over Three hours at the show and then it was off to meet my new grand daughter Olivia Lucy Wells all 7 lbs 3 ozs of her .
    chippy
    swralph, OldTaff, Jimbo and 3 others like this.
  2. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    DSC_0353.JPG here's Olivia , almost as good as a model show .
    chippy
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Guys

Thanks for every comment ..we hope to really build on this show so all comments and ideas welcome ( biscuits are at your cost..lol)

Andrew

superb pictures thank you great display you guys had glad you enjoyed it

Jimbo

I was only thinking of your waistline mate ...lol

Chippy

Good to see you and what a result the 1:1 looks so accurate...lovely name as well Olivia . ..glad you enjoyed the show and thanks for your help

There are pictures of the venue on page 1 of this thread

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL

Here's to 26th November ...BC 2017

Nap
    swralph and garyhiggins like this.
  4. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    Congrats on the arrival of little Princess Olivia .......Ole Grandad Chippy (y);)
    Cheers
    Jim
    garyhiggins and napoleonpeart like this.
  5. smudger1960 PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Congratulations kev on a successful show,sounds like everyone had a ball mate,so refreshing to hear so many great coments about the show in light of what's happened to Euro,the venue looks great as well,
  6. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    What a brilliant portfolio of pictures:happy: I especially like the detail work on the 1/1 scale baby Olivia, with Gramps Chippy. Masterpiece!:LOL:
    Congratulations all round.

Alan
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  7. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I demand:mad: to know. When the thread for Buglecall 2017 goes out :inpain:.
    C'mon guys, desperate modellers need to know!!! :p
  8. Nap Moderator

England

Ooooooh your are a naughty little modeller ...I will set one up this weekend Mr H ( doffing my cap ) ...just incase its the 26th November , same venue ....bacon rolls etc .....good looking modellers ....and me !! And ....lots going on !

Nap
    garyhiggins likes this.
  9. garyhiggins A Fixture

England
    I stand in awe at your alacrity, I would do a bow but I'd probably fall over .
    Best wishes, Gary.
    napoleonpeart likes this.
  10. mick3272 A Fixture

Still waiting for my bacon Roll with Brown sauce X2 :D
    2weeks to go :(
    Mick
    napoleonpeart and garyhiggins like this.