1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

[Nov 25, 2018] Bugle Call 2018 (North Somerset)

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Nap, Mar 21, 2018.

Bugle Call 2018
Start Date: Jan 20, 2019 10:00 AM
End Date: Jan 20, 2019 05:00 PM
Time zone: Europe/London +00:00 GMT

Mizzymead Road , Nailsea
North Somerset BS48 2HN

Link (optional):
None

Confirmed Attendees: 0
You can not RSVP for this event...

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
  1. Nap Forum Moderator

England
    Hi everyone

My pleasure to announce the date for this years BUGLE CALL ......the show for ALL modelling and ALL modellers ..no matter what your interests are

Clubs are already booking very quickly including new ones

We will also have reenactors from the Company of Chivalry with us ( www.companyofchivalry.org.uk )so we are certain to have a great display ....and its hands on as well !

Also we will have a separate line of tables for all the sculpting/ painting demo's , all which will be ongoing during the day including our very own DaddyO and many others

Oh and did I say there is great catering as well

If you want more details or to book use email below or PM me

Happy days

Nap

image.jpeg
  2. Nap Forum Moderator

England
    A couple of the new clubs ..looking forward to the displays

GREAT WESTERN REJECTS

IGORS CRAZY CONSTRUCTS

image.jpeg

RENACTORS from

image.png image.jpeg

Nap
  3. Nap Forum Moderator

England
    Hi everyone

Bit of an update ...many bookings from clubs and I don't send invites out till next week !!

We do have 2 very special groups displaying ....... image.png image.jpeg

Both work closely with the armed forces using models as a therapy and it works ..so it will be good to see the guys and girls and displays

So please do bring along any models you wish to donate to them ..they will be gratefully received and used .

Nap
  4. Bob Orr Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Here is the up to date list of traders who will be attending this years Bugle Call. Cheers, Bob

Affinity Models, Avid Reader, Elan 13, Form-U-Lay, Frome Model Centre, Jackhill Models, MAN Models, Mr Lees Minis, Mr Models, S & D Models, SK Miniatures, The Brushman, Western Miniatures
    Nap likes this.
  5. Nap Forum Moderator

England
    Update on the clubs ...

Show full up all information packs have been sent out to clubs

We have reenactors as well as a great and varied amount of club displays covering all types of modelling genre ....

We also have on going demos from the likes of our very own DaddyO

Nap
  6. Bob Orr Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Updated list of the traders attending Bugle Call, Cheers, Bob
    Affinity Models
    Avid Reader
    Elan 13
    Form-U-Lay
    Frome Model Centre
    Jackhill Models
    MAN Models
    Mr Lee's Minis
    Mr Models
    S & D Models
    SK Miniatures
    The Brushman
    Western Miniatures
    Powerbond Adhe
    Model Innovations
    valiant likes this.
  7. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Have you put in the order for some reasonable weather, on the day, chaps?!(y)
  8. Nap Forum Moderator

England
    I hope so Steve ...I am wearing my mankini !...obviously with my BMSS badge in place !

See you there ..look forward to your display and the Napoleonic reenactor as well

Nap
  9. Nap Forum Moderator

England
    Hi guys

Marcus White suggested we do a WW1 tribute on the PF display which is a great idea

I will bring some of my WW1 stuff as well but if you have anything and would like to put on with the display please bring them along

If you know of anymore PF members coming along do ask them as well

See you all at BC ....safe travelling

Nap
  10. Nap Forum Moderator

England
    Hi everyone

Bit of an update ...show full up ...great news ..we have DAVID LANE aka Mental Dental here on PF bringing models along ...and ........

We also have entertainment in the form of a Victorian street organ ......with characters ...as well as a military reenactor

Layout completed

Nap
  11. valiant A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Can I just say, on behalf of SOTMC, a big thanks to all who organised today's show and also thank you for awarding us the Best Club Stand - a huge surprise, considering the other club displays.

Thanks guys(y)
    tock24 likes this.