1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Norwegen 1940

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Milorg, Jan 5, 2007.

1. jackhammer81 New Member

Per Olav, another show stopper! Fantastic detail and the addition of the ground work gives a better feel for the scene. Could you give me the base demensions? cheers Kevin
  2. Dr Bison Well-Known Member

Germany
    Per Olav,

this is the best groundwork I've ever seen - I'm absolutely gobsmacked. Really looking forward to the next steps.

Cheers
    Karl
  3. Marijn Van Gils New Member

Hello Per Olav!

looks absolutely fantastic! Only the vehicle left to do now? Always the least fun, isn't it? :lol:

Best wishes,

Marijn
  4. Milorg Member

Norway
    Thanks again guys, your nice feedback is much apreciated.

Yes Marijn, a lot of fun work left ;)

Cheers

Per Olav
  5. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    iTS GOING pretty pretty beautiful !!!!! Bravooooooo
  6. Milorg Member

Norway
    Hello, thanks Costas

Well, an update on the diorama, the base and Panzer 1 is now finished, so is also the sculping and converting of the figures. The figures are primed and ready for paint.

Cheers
    Per Olav

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hello Per Olaf,

the development of the scene is wonderful !!!

The figures are very well done....and the scene includes a lot of humor !!!

I love it and can`t await to see it finished.

Best wishes,
    Markus
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Per Olav,

The next time you are going to make such a house i wanna look over your shoulder (specially the painting).. So, a SBS is very welcome.
    I find this so amazing that i have no words for it. Realism is great.

marc
  9. jjgurk Member

United-States
    Excellent Per Olav.

John
  10. ArturM Well-Known Member

Poland
    Excellent idea! And a great work :)

Best regards
    Artur
  11. Instructorrob Active Member

Netherlands
    Per Olav,

this is stunning stuff. I'm an admirer of your work and this is another fine example of how dioramas should be made.
    Since I can only repeat what everybody else has already said, I can only sit back in awe and prevent myself from drooling over the keyboard.

Great dio, very good and clear story !

cheers

Robert
  12. Marijn Van Gils New Member

Not so much I can say: fantastic! Great details around the groundwork and superb paintwork on them! I like the dio-idea and figure-poses a lot too. It just keeps getting better...

Best wishes,

Marijn
  13. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    it's getting better every day
    keep up the good work
  14. Milorg Member

Norway
    Thanks a lot guys, your nice feedback is much appreciated.

Actually when I started on the diorama a couple of months ago I had no special story for the diorama in mind. I was most interested in trying out new tecniques and just doing a diorama from the Norwegian campaign.
    Hopefully the story got a hint of humor with the two Norwegian civilists trying to help out the two tankers with some home made fluid and give good advices from a "Mecanic for home use" book.

Cheers

Per Olav
  15. bonehead A Fixture

United-States
    Great stuff!

Per Olav,

This is a really great piece! It has the best of everything, a creative idea, nice figures and great execution.

Very humbling.......

Mike
  16. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Its absolutely beautiful, the building is so well made that could stand alone in a vigniette with nofigures. But also the figures setup is looking quite good !!! waiting for the finished issue
  17. Milorg Member

Norway
    Hello

Thanks Costas and Mike.
    The diorama is finished and I must say it has been a fun project with some new tecniques and experience during the prosess.
    The bad thing is that its too long time between each time I paint figures. Starting to paint the figures is always a challenge when its over a year since last time.
    Anyway now its done and thanks for all the encouraging comments during the project.

Cheers
    Per Olav

ps. going to AMT next weekend, hope to meet some of you there.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  18. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hello Per Olaf,

wonderful work !!! Extremly well done !!!

Take care,
    Markus
  19. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    fantastich bike !
  20. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Per Olav, wonderful work. I really like how this came together! One quick observation, it doesn't look like there are any "tracks" in the mud behind the tank. Wouldn't it leave some markings on the ground, even though it's a small tank? I may be wrong and they may be there, but from these angles the ground looks like there aren't any marks. Just a small point, not meant to spoil such a fun piece!

Jay H.
    OKC