1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!
  2. Submissions for November Figure of the Month (FOTM) are now open. Visit the FOTM forum to enter a model or see entries and vote! FOTM November

Norman - remake

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Piotr Czyz, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Piotr Czyz Active Member

Poland
    Hi,

I would like to present my old bust in a new version. I resculpted face, eyes, beard and some other minor parts. That is my second sculpt (done in 2004).

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Pozdrawiam/Regards,
    Piotr
  2. TorMag Member

Piotr:

Wow looks really cool, I really like it. One question, Please tell me how you did the rivits? Ok two, questions, what scale?

Tor
  3. arthur Member

Canada
    Piotr,
    A beautiful sculpt (y)
    I see you have changed few things for better ;)
    Cheers,
    A.
  4. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Piotr,
    this guy is looking good! I like the pose and the half shield on his back is nicely done, and a good touch!

Jay H.
    OKC
  5. Bill Mayo New Member

I'd like to agree with the above comments. Do like the placement of the shield!
  6. Piotr Czyz Active Member

Poland
    Thank you guys for your kind comments.

Especially for Tor I prepared a short tutorial illustrated with pictures in order to show how I make rivets.
    All you need is:

- a lighter
    - soldering wire (you can buy it in your local electronic shop - there are various diameters - at least from 0,1mm do 2,5mm)
    - x-knife.

There rest of the tutorial is there -> http://figurki.org/content/view/132/52/
    Hope Tor you'will like it!

Regards,
    Piotr

Edit: Tor-> it's 1/9 scale
  7. TorMag Member

Piotr,

That is awesome way to do rivits. The picutres were perfect. Thank you so much for posting that.

Tor