1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Nivnice 2009 - Czech Republic

Discussion in 'Miniature Clubs' started by Robert Laclavik, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Robert Laclavik Active Member

Czech-Republic
    Hello friends,
    last weekend was a very nice figure meeting in Nivnice, Moravia in Czech Republik. More than 300 figures of a high quality were on the show from Czech and Slovak painters. Very friendly atmosphere, good food and wine, lots of fun and painting demonstrations. Take a look in the gallery here;):
    http://dakan.rajce.idnes.cz/Setkani_figurkaru_Morava_-_Nivnice_2009/
    gordy likes this.
  2. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    It looks like a brilliant show Robert, thanks for posting.
    Carl.
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Thanks for sharing Robert,
    There where indeed some great figures.

Marc
  4. Koffing Active Member

Italy
    ...thank you Robert!
    Really a nice meeting, full of beautiful figures...
    I'd like to partecipate next year!!
    ciaoo
    Massimo
  5. Robert Laclavik Active Member

Czech-Republic
    That would be a great great honour for all of us to see you there Massimo. I think, when you come next year it will be for all of us a fullfilled dream to have a real master of art among us. When it will be actual, I will pass you info on the date and place of the next year´s figure session, in private massege.
    Best regards to Italy. ;)
    R.L.
  6. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    It seems a great show, I didn't know about this in our region. Next year I also would like to visit it.

Thanks for the pictures, I have shared it with the Hungarian modellers.

Cheers,
    Balázs
  7. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    :)Very nice photos Robert.

The bust in the photo is it a creation or is it commercially available?

Regards,

Piet

Attached Files:

8. jjgurk Member

United-States
    Looks like it was a great show Robert. Thanks for sharing the pics.
    John
  9. Robert Laclavik Active Member

Czech-Republic
    Hi Piet, the bust is a creation, but I think it is possible to get this kit by the modeller Michal Krepelka, who sculpted it. I saw him selling this under his brand Golem Art Miniatures. The best way is to come on the next year´s meeting and buy it directly there :)
  10. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    Hello Robert,

That sounds like a very good idea! In the meantime is there any way to contact him?
    Regards,
    Piet
  11. Koffing Active Member

Italy
    Thank you Robert...you make me:eek:
    I look forward to know the next date of the meeting..I'll make my best to be with you!
    ciaooo
    Massimo
  12. Taiko Well-Known Member

Czech-Republic
    Ciao Massimo,
    Come stai amico.
    Next meeting would be in Horazdovice on November 2010 (max 2 hours from Prag)
    Map

Dont wory my friend, we write the current date... ;)

Ciao e a presto.
    Saluta a tutti da parte mia

Milan D.
  13. Robert Laclavik Active Member

Czech-Republic
    Piet: I was searching a bit around the bust you was asking about. So it was sculpted by slovakian sculptor Ferko Mojzita, it represents the 1.st world war soldier, the character is known from the novel of Jaroslav Hašek: The good soldier Švejk (acourding the ilustrations in this novel).
    Michal Krepelka is the guy who let this idea to life and persuaded Ferko Mojzita to sculpt this character of privat Švejk for him. Michal is now producing this bust under his own brand: Golem Miniature Art. I took a call with him yesterday and he told me, that he will be present on a figure show in Belgium (he didn´t remember the place), taking place on the last January weekend 2010. They will have the commercial stant there, so just search the people from Prag, Czech republik and ask for Michal Krepelka. He told me, he will have this bust there for sure and the price should be very friendly, around 25 EUR.
  14. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    Morning Robert,

Thank you very much for your help! I'll be there in January. "The brave soldier Schweyk" is very well known even in Flanders!

Best regards,

Piet
  15. pmfs A Fixture

Portugal
    Hi Robert,

many thanks for sharing, nice subject´s:)
  16. Diegoff A Fixture

Spain
    Hasek is one of my favourite writers!

The Brave soldier Schewjk is a great idea and I would sugest a bust of Hasek himself as Red Commisar and his "friend", Yerokhimov.

Beautiful figures in the show.
  17. Gary D PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Hi Robert. Thanks for the photo's. Do you have any idea who makes the girl and motorcycle kit and is it commercially available?

thanks,

Gary Daugherty
  18. Taiko Well-Known Member

Czech-Republic