1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

News SKA-Project

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Lancio, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Lancio Active Member

Italy
    Hahaha... Yes.. Torte calde.. Maybe in Italian is.. "Va via come il pane" .. It means "selling like bread".
    billyturnip likes this.
  2. Lancio Active Member

Italy
    Bucsfan21.. Sorry mate.. We don't have the possibility to make more copies.. And I'd like to think to preserve the limited edition...
    ...but... We're thinking to make a new project...maybe a single figure... Maybe a rifleman... Who knows... Guys.. What do you think?
  3. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    Would have loved to have laid hands on one of the limited editions. Another plea for another run.
  4. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    If they are that limited, it would be nice to think that they've gone to guys who actually want to paint 'em, and not to guys who have only bought 'em because they are a "limited edition" and will then bury 'em in the bowels of their stashes, never again to see the light of day (or worse - sat on for 6 months and then offered up for resale at scalping prices).

- Steve
    Blind Pew, Lancio and crf like this.
  5. bucsfan21 Well-Known Member

United-States
    I would love to see a couple 95th Rifleman at the Sandpit during Waterloo...Or a couple of the KGL from their defense of La Haye Sainte.

Still would love to get a casting of the dead frenchman from the Hougomont Scene...Any chance any of those are available?

All the Best, Terry
    yeo_64 likes this.
  6. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    KGL ,La Haye Saint
  7. Bouryaku New Member

Australia
    A very nice kit; understandable that it 'sold like hotcakes'. I would love to hear of any future releases.
  8. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    (y)
  9. Ron Tamburrini A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    When did the dug learn italian
  10. billyturnip A Fixture

England

She learnt it of the telly. :playful:
  11. Frederik Lemche New Member

Does anybody know what the price tag was for this.-
    :cry:
  12. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    As far as I know, us successful customers are waiting for confirmation.....with bated breath. Around 120 Euros, I imagine.
  13. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom

I couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, I'll be frankly amazed to see painted examples this side of next Euro. I'm prepared to put money on them not seeing the light of day. As you say, great shame.
  14. Tom W. Well-Known Member

Germany
    In this case the meaning "The Few" get´s an other dimension!That are the lucky one!:(.
  15. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I intend painting mine, but I doubt they'll be good enough for competition. However, I will try to post up pictures, knowing that I haven't managed to get any on here yet!o_O

Alan
  16. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom

Look forward to seeing them Alan
  17. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Whoever you are that bought these instead of me........

I will search for you.......

And I will find you........

Insert here a cruel and menacing laugh.

Apart from my ickle Welsh pal of course.
    tomifune and Blind Pew like this.
  18. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    :wideyed::nailbiting::arghh:...........:whistle:
  19. debrito A Fixture

Canada
    Bucsfan21.. Sorry mate.. We don't have the possibility to make more copies.. And I'd like to think to preserve the limited edition...
    ...but... We're thinking to make a new project...maybe a single figure... Maybe a rifleman... Who knows... Guys.. What do you think?

French Old Gard will be nice to have....
  20. Claude Portsmouth Active Member

Please reconsider, why consider keeping it as a limited edition when you have a queue of people wanting to buy it.............this is akin to holding up sweets to kiddies in a sweet shop and then saying you can't have one.................this would be a recasters paradise if they got hold of one.

Claude
    Blind Pew and peedee like this.