1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

News La Meridiana

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Paco, Mar 3, 2015.

1. luisg Active Member

I was fortunate to see the original modeling of both parts and I must say they are very good. That coupled with the high quality parts models have romeo ensures very good figures. Both figures are modelling by Antonio Zapatero.

I hope to buy them in the contest of Leganes, Spain. From 13 to 15 March
  2. Tom W. Well-Known Member

Germany
    The coat is that of a French infantry-drummer,I think.Great little scene!
  3. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    I really like the two figures, it's an ambush, so the composition is not at the top, the indian must be more masked from the French soldier, nothing very difficult to change!
    Hope the two figures will be available separatly !
  4. jim1215 Active Member

United-States
    i agree with victor , great scene and paint it up the way you want it, so happy there (la meridiana) still kicking . and yes i would love just the frenchmen, cheers jimmy
  5. Jaybo Well-Known Member

United-States
    Outstanding vignette.
  6. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    I just saw where this is available at The Red Lancers.You can buy it as a vignette or the figures separately.Much better deal if you buy the vignette.
    Mark
    tomifune likes this.
  7. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    I just received this set.I'm a little disappointed that I thought it had one base but actually have 2 little bases.That won't be a problem for most as the create their own bases anyway.Also the instructions/historical is only in italian,nothing against italian but I can't read it.
    Mark
  8. georges64 Member

France
    Is the fish included in the kit ?
  9. georges64 Member

France
  10. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Didn't see him.:D
    Mark
  11. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Should not this guy have a anchor on his cap?
    Mark
    FR75-74.jpg
  12. marco55 Well-Known Member

United-States
    Just found that this is right.
    Mark
  13. peedee A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I think I have worked it all out.

The Frenchman is M. Clousseau, an ancestor of the inspector from the Pink Panther movies, the Iroquois is a friend and personal trainer in a captured British tunic and M Clousseau is saying "Not now Cato".

The evidence for this is the empty threat displayed by the predator Pike fish who is chasing and hunting nothing, whilst in reality,
    he would simply sit and wait for his own ambush to provide a meal.

I really like this model .
    Paul