1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

News La Meridiana

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Paco, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Zastrow.cuirassier PlanetFigure Supporter

France
    Another great bust scilpt by OFFO !(y)
    offo likes this.
  2. offo A Fixture

Hi friends thank you for your insights. You really do not remember why there is not a swastika. :facepalm:
    But I guess I was counting on the fact that this detail will paint. And everyone chooses whether it be there or not. It was one of the first German busts that I did. And it was in dec. 2013 I think that the debate on this is irrelevant. For this bust so that the swastika there who wants her there so few brush strokes can. And this does not diminish or value of such work. But is so much better and I take your comment seriously and responsibly.
    I want to thank you for the beautiful painting Danilo who gave this buste life.
    And I believe that you will find a lot of candidates and extend this bust his collection.
    And I look forward to that somewhere met with variations of your painting.
    Thank Palo.:)(y)