1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

News Knight Models

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Pedro Molina, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Augie Active Member

United-States
    Hi Joe,

To the best of my knowledge, all the 70mms are limited edition runs of 500 issues. Each kit comes with a numbered "certificate"/reference card. Thus, when it is labeled as "sold out" on their site, that would mean it is sold out at the source. It doesn't mean, however, that there aren't a few strays still available at retailers, via mail order, or eBay. I will say that once a particular release is sold out at KM, the available stock tends to dry up pretty fast.

If you are looking for a sold-out release, either Google it or check often on eBay. For those still available or current/future releases, I would recommend The Red Lancers, Colorado Miniatures, Cool Mini or Not, amongst others. You might want to drop KM a line to see if they have any Canadian retailers.

Hope this helps!

Augie
  2. joegabo Member

Canada
    Thanks for the info Augie, it does help a bunch. (y)
  3. Augie Active Member

United-States
    My pleasure, Joe. Good luck on your "grail quests"! ;)

Augie
    Augie Me Fecit
  4. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Joe, is there a certain one you are looking for in the line?

Joe
  5. joegabo Member

Canada
    Thanks for the responses, and the ones that I am after are the first Iron Man they did, the first Thor, and Captain America. (plus Wolverine but I think I found that one in a store that was pointed out to me :) )

Thanks for any help, and I hope its ok to post that I am looking for miniatures on this thread, kinda just happened.

Thanks again,
    Joe
  6. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Joe,

Shoot me a PM and I can probably help you with the Capt America and Wolverine.

Joe
  7. joegabo Member

Canada
    Many thanks, pm sent. (y) (y)