1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

News January: Chronos Miniatures CHM-54167, 54167(M) & CHM-75024

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by CHRONOS, Jan 25, 2019.

1. CHRONOS A Fixture

Russian-Federation
  2. Oda A Fixture

I have been waiting since forever for the works of the Master of Masters, Albrecht Durer , to be "translated" in 54mm miniatures and now Chronos makes a dream come true.Thank you Chronos!!!!

Oda.
    Theodoros, CHRONOS and Reptor like this.
  3. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Superb figurine! The topics treated by Chronos are really very interesting and unusual, a pleasure in the universe of the miniature !
    Nicolaos, CHRONOS and Oda like this.
  4. CHRONOS A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Thanks for your words.

We made in tin additional wheels (1/30) from this figure. We can sell you these wheels separately if they are necessary to you for your works.
    Oda likes this.
  5. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Terrific sculpt, and looks to be in 75mm as well as 54mm ! Huzzah !:LOL:
  6. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    This is without doubt a superb it. Well done again guys. (y)
    CHRONOS and Oda like this.
  7. TERRYSOMME1916 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    That's a very nice figure in every way and I am sure that he will turn up paired with other figures to create some very interesting little scenes, so 75mm figure painters lets see what you can do!
    TERRY
    Theodoros, Oda and CHRONOS like this.
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I hope there is a vendor in Rosalie who sells this figure. I will go for the 75mm.

Marc
    Oda likes this.
  9. Ulrich A Fixture

Germany
    Marc: I have many kits from Chronos with me in Rosalies and got the last order some days ago, but that is to new. No chance for Rosalies
  10. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Oh, boy do I have ideas for this guy!!
    Oda likes this.
  11. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I believe you have some other nice figures around.

Marc
  12. Nicolaos Well-Known Member

Chronos raised the level, very interesting and lovely figurines! Great work!
    Cheers!
    Nicolae
    Oda and Theodoros like this.
  13. Martin Antonenko A Fixture

Germany
    To the musician actually belongs a dancing couple of peasants - also by Albrecht Dürer ...:

[IMG]

Would be great, if there were still ...

Cheers
    Oda, Theodoros and captnenglish like this.
  14. NeilW A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Lovely idea, lovely sculpting and great to see some non-military figs* (tho' I must admit that I'd rather see the original tree than the wheel). Martin's suggestion of adding the dancers makes sense (AD did a whole series of peasants, so an entire village is possible).

Durer has always been one of my favourite artists and, as others have said, a rich source of inspiration (I tend to prefer drawing/woodcuts etc to paintings, including LdeV's drawings and both Breugels: all sources of interesting, if sometimes grotesque, inspiration).

*tho' Durer also drew plenty of them: one of his drawings was the prototype for my 2nd ever (lousy) kit-bash 40+ years ago (I'd be ashamed to show it here).
    Oda and Theodoros like this.
  15. chippy Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    That figure could easily pass as a Mountain Man of Scottish of ancestry . I like it (y)
    chippy
    Oda likes this.
  16. Theodoros A Fixture

Greece
    That's right Terry !
    For the same reason you mention, I suppose the choice of 54mm is the best one.
    Oda likes this.
  17. Helm A Fixture

England
    Really nice and unusual
    Steve
    Oda likes this.
  18. CHRONOS A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Already we work on this sketch
    Theodoros, Oda and Martin Rohmann like this.
  19. CHRONOS A Fixture

Russian-Federation

To make such tree in metal or in resin, it is essential to increase the set price.
    I think that it will not be difficult to make a tree independently. And the wheel is always useful to the good master)).
    Theodoros likes this.
  20. NeilW A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Yes, I realise that (tho' it could be moulded hollow in two halves, and, yes, it's easy to fabricate a tree... or even use a real branch/twig), it's just that I find the half axle approach a bit strange.

IT'S JUST A PERSONAL PREFERENCE... overall I think the idea and figure are great.

BTW: I had thought of having a go at the dancers but it looks like you've beaten me to it.
    Theodoros likes this.