News from Stalingrad

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Alexander Zelenkov, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Alexander Zelenkov Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    aknific, Trep, Reptor and 3 others like this.
  2. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
    You are making such nice pieces for 1:35. Its a pitty that its to tiny for me. I really like your 1:16 figures. Will you make more 1:16 figures in the future?
    newtonk likes this.
  3. Steve Ski Well-Known Member

United-States
    Awesome, excellent poses, adds to the already great line up!
  4. Alexander Zelenkov Well-Known Member

Russian-Federation
    Thank you!
    I like 1/16 too. It is nice to add a more emotion and detailing to the figure that are allowed by big scale. But 1/16 has lower sales that 1/35 and I love more freedom in poses in 1/35.
  5. Trep Active Member

United-States
    awesome figures, this set will go great with the previously released Kharkov set. Keep them coming
  6. newtonk Active Member

New_Zealand
    Interesting observation, and this should be its own thread; however I’m surprised that 1/16 is such a poor seller for you. I look at the range of 1/16 tanks currently out now: Panzer I, panzer III(pending), Stug III(pending), Panzer IV(several), Panzer V(several), Panzer VI Tiger 1 and Tiger 2, not to mention M 1, and T 72 MBT variations, I’d of thought that 1/16 was a growing scale. Jeff Shiu releases figures near constantly in 1/16. Legends did a range of modern Seals in 1/16 (I brought one of each), Armor 35 do numerous 1/16 girls in uniform, and in bikinis, too. There are other manufacturers as well, who, I guess, all see a market for the larger scale figure. I’d snap up a Panzer IV crew to accompany your existing crewman in the Waffen SS overall as I don’t need girls with their shirt open...