1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

News from Stalingrad

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Alexander Zelenkov, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Alexander Zelenkov A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    aknific, Trep, Reptor and 3 others like this.
  2. FlaBtl (Sfl) 606 Active Member

Germany
    You are making such nice pieces for 1:35. Its a pitty that its to tiny for me. I really like your 1:16 figures. Will you make more 1:16 figures in the future?
    newtonk likes this.
  3. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Awesome, excellent poses, adds to the already great line up!
  4. Alexander Zelenkov A Fixture

Russian-Federation
    Thank you!
    I like 1/16 too. It is nice to add a more emotion and detailing to the figure that are allowed by big scale. But 1/16 has lower sales that 1/35 and I love more freedom in poses in 1/35.
  5. Trep Active Member

United-States
    awesome figures, this set will go great with the previously released Kharkov set. Keep them coming
  6. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    Interesting observation, and this should be its own thread; however I’m surprised that 1/16 is such a poor seller for you. I look at the range of 1/16 tanks currently out now: Panzer I, panzer III(pending), Stug III(pending), Panzer IV(several), Panzer V(several), Panzer VI Tiger 1 and Tiger 2, not to mention M 1, and T 72 MBT variations, I’d of thought that 1/16 was a growing scale. Jeff Shiu releases figures near constantly in 1/16. Legends did a range of modern Seals in 1/16 (I brought one of each), Armor 35 do numerous 1/16 girls in uniform, and in bikinis, too. There are other manufacturers as well, who, I guess, all see a market for the larger scale figure. I’d snap up a Panzer IV crew to accompany your existing crewman in the Waffen SS overall as I don’t need girls with their shirt open...