1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

News From Pegaso

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by gommolo, Sep 29, 2012.

1. gommolo Active Member

United-States
    September news from Pegaso

Lü Bu, 156-199 A.D.

CODE:90-056
    SCULPTOR:Ebroin
    PAINTER:Pietro Balloni
    MATERIAL:White Metal
    PIECES:23
    SIZE:90

Attached Files:

Valloa, Tommi and gforceman like this.
  2. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Picked this up at Euro, a stunning piece and the painted version in the Pegaso case was outstanding, there is also a matching figure to go with this at some point in the near future.
    Tommi
  3. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I also saw the finished article at Euro and I fully agree with Tommi, it was a thing of absolute beauty.

Not sure that my painting skills could do it proper justice, but I might pick one up anyway at some point because it's such a lovely figure. The matching figure from Alexandros no less so (although that one wasn't painted up in the cabinet, just primed).

After a couple of turkeys recently, Pegaso seem to be well and truly back on track.

- Steve
  4. khorgor Member

Australia
    YES YES YES YES

I have been waiting for something like this for ages. Lu Bu is definitely the man.

I'm very happy that Pegaso has finally added more historical figures from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms. I look forward to getting this and finally having enough money to also have Guan Yu to sit beside him :)
  5. Figurenfreund66 Well-Known Member

Germany
    Great painting, but nothing more! Speaks to me at all!

Cheers

Hendryk
  6. Pilgrim_uk Active Member

Amazing looking piece. Would like to to remove the human head and put a monkey king head on it. :D Well out my price range though being as tight as a gnats chuff.
  7. scipion94 Well-Known Member

Spain
    Impresionante y espectacular , ENHORABUENA A PEGASO POR ESTA PIEZA , esa ... cae seguro
  8. Michael Tse Active Member

HongKong
    Inspiring thought! The body dies suit the monkey king well, what with he tiger skin and all. Just note that the monkey king himself has a signature weapon of choice :)
  9. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    NOt my peace of cake, but this is some awesome painted and sculpted figure.
    I think it's finding his way to the contest table's into the future.

Marc
  10. gm_iluvatar Member

United-States
    Wonderful beyond imagination!
  11. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    I like that very mucho
    Best