1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

News from Adriano Laruccia

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Union brigade, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Union brigade Member

Denmark
    News from Adriano Laruccia

I dont have any comercial connection with seller except being a collector of his fantastic figures. These are 70mm.
    He ha just released in very limited number this new Aquilifer XIX Legio, Teutoburg 9 A.C. To acquire it contact Adriano on
    laruccia964@gmail.com or on messenger on FB https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008160125357 This figure will go very well along with his previously release , 9 AD Teutoburg Forest, legionnaire of the XIX Legio, of which there has been a very very limited reissue. Billede 46.jpeg Billede 44.jpeg Billede 40.jpeg Billede 45.jpeg Billede 34.jpeg
    Manfred, Blind Pew, 1969 and 17 others like this.
  2. Dr Bison Well-Known Member

Germany
    What a fantastic piece from the master. Very tempted to add this one to my GA (hoping I'll live to 150 years to finish them all...)
    Karl
    kevininpdx, Redcap, Scotty and 2 others like this.
  3. Oda A Fixture

It's a Laruccia....No comment needed.

Oda.
    Blind Pew, kevininpdx and Redcap like this.
  4. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Magnificent and his range of Roman figures past and present are unsurpassed IMHO.
    ORDER PLACED.

Gary
  5. oldtrousers PlanetFigure Supporter

Another wonderful addition to the Roman offerings sculpted by Mr. Laruccia! I too have placed my order and look forward to paring him with the recent Legionary he released sporting the correct Lorica Segmentata based on the archaeological discoveries at Kalkriese.

Scott
    kevininpdx and Redcap like this.
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    A fine piece of sculpting art and talent

No doubt this will be popular

Look forward to seeing painted versions

Thanks for sharing

Nap