1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

News April 2020: Chronos Miniatures CHM-54205 & 54205(M)

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by CHRONOS, Apr 7, 2020.

1. CHRONOS A Fixture

Russian-Federation
  2. Oda A Fixture

Gorgeous new release by Chronos!!!

Oda.
    Reptor likes this.
  3. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Another beautiful release by Chronos ! Thank for the news and long life to Chronos Miniatures !!!! :) :love:(y)
    Jaybo and Oda like this.
  4. Tonton Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    That’s a bit different. Good to see.

Jeff
    Oda likes this.
  5. NeilW A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Lovely piece... I love sappers :)

I must admit that I'd add an axe (we've had this conservation before ref that Castle Carabinier sappeur)

In support I cited Elting (Swords Around A Throne, 1988. pp231):
    s19.JPG
    So, do this bod as the 12th and your pretty safe with an axe (though the wording above suggest that all regts would have some with one).

BUT: Dawson's Waterloo lists don't include any cavalry Sappeur equipment (they do for Infantry).

Only contemporary Chasseur sappers from the Sahr brothers shows lances but no axes:
    s17.JPG
    Even so I'd go for one as per the many later refs (albeit not contemporary). Infantry axe and holster to give ideas below:
    s18.JPG
    Also there's loads of refs for Chasseurs, Dragoons, Hussars etc, some with/without axes. Minor mods would allow this model to be completed as many such variants:
    s1.JPG s2.JPG s3.JPG s4.JPG s5.JPG s6.JPG s7.JPG s8.JPG s9.JPG s10.JPG s11.JPG s12.JPG s13.JPG s14.JPG s15.JPG s16.JPG

... and a few more :)
    s20.JPG s21.JPG s22.JPG s23.JPG s24.JPG
    hall-moye@msn.com, Tonton and Jaybo like this.