1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Newbe introduction

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by marvin, Nov 16, 2004.

1. marvin Member

Netherlands
    Hey guys,

I've been lurking here for around two months trying to soak up the immense amounts of expertise in the forums. Now I though it was about time to introduce myself.

I've been scratchbuilding mainly movie-based sci-fi models for a year now of which the first is almost done, with two more on the bench. When I needed a pilot for the model I thought of sculpting it myself and so I found this site.

I've been incredibly impressed by what I've seen here and the good vibe that is on this board. I've missed that in some other forums to be honest so hats of to the moderators. Inspiration got me so I started my first sculpt a few weeks ago (it's still movie-based but has a historical feel to it).

Thanks again and I hope to be able to contribute shortly !

Marvin
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome to the Planet Marvin.
    We look forward to seeing you post your projects and if we can be of any help, just ask away.
  3. Kisifer Well-Known Member

Greece
    Welcome to Planet Marvin. Make your self confortable here and let us see you work :)
  4. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Welcome to the Planet, Marvin!
    I hope you will enjoy it here.

Cheers
  5. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hey Marvin, welcome to the Planet, you are going to like it here.

Cheers

Roc :)
  6. Evan August New Member

Welcome, this is a great place. Lots of friendly people, and everyone is always willing to help you.