1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique New Zealand Camellier 120mm (Dan Morton Sculpture)

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Major_Goose, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Engin thanks for supporting bro . It was about time !!

Costas
  2. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    DAN this was the aim my friend to get you pleased !!! Now i am pleased also !!!

Thanks for giving me the chance
    Best Regards

Costas
  3. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Andy thanks my friend
    Glad you liked it

Costas
  4. amcairns A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Dan and Costas,
    A Vibrant work from both of you.The colour and shape compliment each other well.Excellent work from both of you.
    Regards
    Andy
  5. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Cheers Andy! The "vibrant" side of things came mostly from Costas, I think. :)

Personally I consider Costas a bit of a miracle worker with a paint brush - I've absolutely never seen anybody wring as much light, color and shade out of any subject as him! It must be something about living in the Med and seeing that Greek sun every day.

All the best,
    Dan
  6. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    It is one of two things on the WB right now and the other is a dio whch means that is a long term project. I have a club meeting this week, so that is inspration enough to put paint to brush (as if I wasn't inspired by the SCAHMS Show).
  7. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Cheers Matthew and, hey, I was just razing you a bit. Take the time you need, mate. [I always do. :) ]

All the best,
    Dan
  8. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Dan i am mpretty much embarassed by such complimentation. I just like to use colors as a soul food and treatment. Since other friends like it ...this is preatty pleasing !!!!!\\Best regards to you and Andy and Matthew .

Costas
  9. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Superb work from you both, interesting subject matter.
    Carl.
  10. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Costas - NO reason for embarrassment on your part. IMHO - you're that good. :)

Carl - Cheers mate! Many thanks! Couldn'ta donnit without Costas.

All the best,
    Dan
  11. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Carl thanks for supporting mate

Costas