1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Web site for SCAHMS

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Randy Myers, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Randy Myers Member

United-States
    SCAHMS web site is finally back on line at www.scahms.org . It's pretty bare bones at the moment, but all the basic info is there, plus a gallery featuring some of our lesser known members. I hope to have more features and pages up and working in the near future.

SCAHMS web site
  2. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Randy, thanks for posting the web site, looks really nice.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  3. Randy Myers Member

United-States
    Thanks Roc, my pleasure!
  4. Buddha New Member

The site looks good though I was slightly annoyed by the bright label which comes up every time the cursor travels over a picture. As to the gallery, if these are your "lesser known members" they will not be so for very long! It must be hell for your better known members to have to compete with this standard.
  5. Randy Myers Member

United-States
    Thanks Brian, I'll give some thought to those pesky lables. SCAHMS has many very talented and enthusiastic modelers, and I think one of the reasons is the interaction and advice shared at meetings. The high quality of members' work is mainly due to the generosity of our senior members (in skill that is, not age). The best advice I can give anyone is join a club (if at all possible) and ask for honest critiques.