1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Warlord Saga figure

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Joaquin Palacios, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Joaquin Palacios Active Member

Hi to all,
    This is the SBS of the fourth Warlord Saga figure "Beelphegor". The figure will be available in September.
    It's made in Milliput, Green Stuff and Brown Stuff, the size is 54mm. I hope you like it.
    This is the sketch by Javier Almazazan:

[IMG]
  2. Joaquin Palacios Active Member

And the complete SBS:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  3. Joaquin Palacios Active Member

4. Joaquin Palacios Active Member

5. Joaquin Palacios Active Member

[IMG]

[IMG]

And the figure painted, First version by Jose Manuel Palomares abd second by David Rodriguez.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  6. frank h Well-Known Member

England
    Hi
    Another great sculpt
    saving all these sbs

Thanks for sharing

Frank
  7. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Joaquin - Fantasy figures are not exactly my thing, but I recognize masterful sculpting! Wow! Marvelously detailed and incredible craftsmanship. I just wish you had taken many more pics and explained your process in detail.

All the best,
    Dan
  8. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    :eek: AMAZING Simply amazing.........Joaquin, if you can, could you tell us how something like this is "engineered" for casting? I mean, sculpting a masterpiece like this is already hard enough, how do you keep the engineering process in mind when sculpting something like this? There are certianly A LOT of intricate pieces! Also, if you could, how many pieces will the figure be broken down into?

For those of you who are not sure about getting these fantasy pieces in the Warlord Saga, I suggest you quit hesitating. These are some of the best sculpted figures out there. Besides, who's to tell you something isn't right or isn't the right color? Let your mind take over and along the way, you'll find out how much fun your'e having ;)

Jim Patrick
  9. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Not my stuff Joaquin,

But when i see it, i always think i gonna paint something like this. I don't know why, but it attrackts me. Think that it is the freedom off color to use.

Marc
  10. Rob Brown Member

United-States
    another cool sculpt Joaquin. I really like it.
  11. darkeye Member

United-Kingdom
    right up my street mate!!
    lovely work Joaquin. i ve got the 'blade of eternity' which was my favorite till i saw this. well done mate!!

regards==timo :lol:
  12. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Absolutely amazing sculptwork.Its really fascinating to see the pencil sketch a finished figure. You are definately a great sculptor my friend. And the paintedones look super in both versions !!! A Will buy for sure !!
  13. aragorn New Member

Simple.....extraordinary!
    I have seen your works, medieval,napoleonic and fantasy, and I think you are one of the best modellers and an example to follow.
    By
    Fernando
  14. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hola Joaquín
    Complimenti un buen trabajo de escultura
    con detalle mucho interesante .
    Felicitaciones. :)

MAB
  15. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    WOW! Nice stuff! Very well sculpted for sure. I'm glad to see you rotated the right hand back a bit, it looked to be rotated too far over in the initial sculpt. Really cool work, and well painted by both guys!

Jay H.
    OKC
  16. madeg Active Member

I just want to ask how de green stuff is aplied . I always have problems using the green duro because it is so rigid.
    Magic scukp and milliput can be worked on with water .
    How do you handle duro ?
    How is it aplied?
  17. romain Active Member

how many days have you to sculpt this minis ? I am realy interested ....
  18. SPrimeau Active Member

United-States
    Awesome!!! The sculpting is truly incredible and detailed! I'd like to get one of these.
    Scott
  19. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Joaquin, Yet another exceptional piece of sculpture from your talented hands. Great job.~Gary
  20. panzer007 Member

Wow !! that very incredible job !. really nice detail, pose, anatomy .... and all of this !!!

Regard.

Pongsatorn.K