1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Vol. Of Ireland

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Joe Hudson, Aug 10, 2006.

1. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey guys,

Here are a few pictures of what will be a new release from Michael Roberts. It is a minor change from the one that Gary had sculpted for the APG and I was lucky enough to get to paint it and now lucky to have the chance to paint this one as well.

Sorry for these pictures, I have not been able to take any better ones and I will try to get some later but it is important for Mike, ;) that I don't tally and get back in there and finish up the figure. I had hoped to have it done today but I think in a day or so I can get it done. :)

Thanks for looking and I think that this should be a really good figure for Mike's line.

Joe

Attached Files:

2. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    another view :)

Attached Files:

3. Ernest A Fixture

Venezuela
    Hello Joe, great work I love the reds and whites...looking forward...
    cheers
    ER
  4. Angaliel A Fixture

France
    I like it too :)

I'll follow this wip for sure

JP
  5. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Glad to hear this being done commercially :) Awesome paintjob Joe. I assume this 54mm.
  6. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Nice start Joe. Keep us posted.

Jay H.
    OKC
  7. rej Well-Known Member

Malta
    Hi Buddy how are you? I just had to peep in and see what's going on :eek:

Awesome job my dear Friend on all fronts believe me!! Mike should be more then pleased and I need to drop him a line soon because I've been AWOL for too long!

I'm pretty busy at the moment as I must work my butt off for Euro and I won't be stopping much to shoot pics, but I will post eventually when I've gathered some more hours beneath my belt :lol:

Regards to the boys, will try and chat you up on msn asa I can........

Take Care

Ray ;)
  8. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Pretty good workofit my friend. Reds are superb and also face has a lot of power and character .

Costas
  9. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Hi Joe!

Is it the pictures or have you changed your style a bit? Seems to be more contrast in the shading on this piece?

Cheers
  10. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Joe,

It seems real good. But the pictures are a little bit dark. If you can, please post new one's.
    For now, i like it very much.

Marc
  11. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi Joe
    good Start ..... good paint job :)

MAB
  12. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Looks good Joe!

-jim cox
  13. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    That is nice work from both of you. I'll be picking this one up when it comes out. ;)

Keith
  14. LCoote New Member

Australia
    Hey Joe, that's an awesome paint job mate! and an awesome sculpt too Gary!
  15. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey guys,

Sorry for the long delay. Thanks for the kind words and it is nice to hear from you Ray and Leigh. I hope to see some work from the both of you. ;)

Marc,

Sorry for the dark pictures. I have finished up the figure and hope the new ones will be better.

Janne,

Hey thanks. I have tried to change my style some and hope that it is more for the better. I kept seeing all the other really good painters and just thought that my work needed much work so that is why the change.

Thanks again,

Joe
  16. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Your welcome, Joe!

As you know, Im all for contrast, so I think its an improvement. :)

Cheers