1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Video Review New video review for DG Artwork Miniatures Female Cadets in 1/12 scale (DG12B009 & DG12B010)

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Stelios Demiras, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Stelios Demiras A Fixture

Greece
    Check out our new video review for DG Artwork Miniatures Female Cadets in 1/12 scale (DG12B009 & DG12B010).
    Click the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA1e2CKJNcI

DG-Artwork World Military Academy Series 3 & 4: Italy Military Academy MODENA (DG12B009) & France Military Academy SAINT CYR (DG12B010) 1/12 Scale (150mm) Busts - Sculpted & Painted by Dae-Hyeong, Kim. You can find more information on the website: www.artworkdg.com, email: dgdmodel@gmail.com. A lot of articles for painting historical figures and busts can be found in the Scale Model Handbook series of Mr Black Publications (www.mrblackpublications.com).
    DG_BUST_1_12_09_10_SMALL.jpg
    Lasalle and hypertex like this.
  2. hypertex Active Member

United-States
    Hooray! I'd like to see more of stuff like this in the hobby.
  3. spinnerguy Active Member

England
    Just watched the vid,but most of it is filmed out of focuso_O . That aside,not bad value for a different slant on the subject of busts......
  4. Stelios Demiras A Fixture

Greece
    Hello Spinnerguy,
    Is it your internet connection? I do not see scenes out of focus. It is around about 2-6 seconds where the camera was focusing on the whole video.
    Can you check it out again? And if anyone has the same problem please let me know.
  5. spinnerguy Active Member

England
    Nothing wrong with my internet connection,everything else shows clear - the close ups of the bust being handled,and the art work on the boxes all show blurred.......