1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New stuff

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Jason W., Oct 21, 2005.

1. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Thanks guy's!

No, none will go commercial. I'm content doing one off's for the time being.

Jim, I agree. The best way to view figures is in the flesh. Too bad I can make only a few shows a year.

Marc, break out that putty my friend!

I'll post a "part 2" of figures I've completed soon.

Thanks again for the kind words!
  2. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Not only is Jason talented and prolific, he's also one of the most modest and humble people it's been my pleasure to know.

Great stuff pard, bout time you showed it.~Gary
  3. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Jason,

Gosh! Is that all you did over the summer? ;) I have to say they are nice but looked much better in person. I look forward to seeing what else you will do over the winter.

All the best,

Joe
  4. fsdesimone Member

I'm arriving a little late to the thread... very nice stuff Jason!
    BTW why are parts of the unpainted figure so shiney? The Zouave's forehead and moustache for instance.

Francesca
  5. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Francesca!

Sorry for the late reply. The reason some of my sculps are so shiney is because I use a constant burnishing motion when sculpting. I'm not sure why the forhead is shiney. Perhaps some of the hand lotion I use, to smooth certain areas got onto it.
  6. Automata Member

United-States
    Jason,

All I can do is echo what the others have said. Although the pics look great, they do not come close to showing how nice they are in person. I enjoyed talking to you in Chicago. Are you going to be at MFCA again next year?

Barry
  7. Jason W. Active Member

United-States
    Thanks Barry! It was great meeting you at Chicago. I plan on MFCA for sure.