1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

NEW RGG Wet Palette

Discussion in 'Tools of the Trade/Accessories' started by Paulo, May 20, 2021.

1. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    unnamed (2).jpg
    Hi Planeteers !!
    It s Official the new wet Palette from Red Grass Games is here, with all the improvements they manage to do do it ..
    16e03d2f88f76de63a4fa913a5c1e340_original.png 4deac6766c79be7ebd4657b2c3f4b86a_original.jpg

And she is so perfect that ... even have an accessory for painting with oils :eek: its a glass sheet made for working with oils....
    4e2061c6953635ada4a701076d1a83f5_original.jpg
    This is only a fast review/News, I' ll give my personal opinion when I receive mine and test it, meanwhile you can check the link below for more Info and some videos too

Take care and see you soon :)

Manfred and Nap like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Paulo

Thanks for sharing the news

Interesting they have " developed " the previous one which was said to be the best ! ...still it's good to see a company looking at improving products no matter how much

The addition of a oil glass is interesting ........wonder if its treated like the acrylic papers but used with water soluable oils

Look forward to seeing yiur thoughts

Nap
    Paulo likes this.
  3. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    Thanks Kev, I let you know my opinions when I receive mine (is on the way)
    Also think that the oil "palette" is a great addition ... let' s see ...
    Nap likes this.
  4. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I thought the first one was everlasting, I'll curb my natural cynicism pending your review Paulo.

I bet the contents aren't interchangeable between first and second generation......sorry cynical again.

Keith
    Banjer likes this.
  5. Venko A Fixture

Bulgaria
    I like my new "old" XL palette :). But I see there is new sponge, I thought only the membrane paper is new-reusable. What is the difference between the sponges?
    I'm confused?
    I have to say also that the new Painter red palette is better size than the old one, probably the best solution between XL and the regular one..
  6. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    Manfred and Venko like this.