1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

NEW RGG WET PALETE

Discussion in 'Tools of the Trade/Accessories' started by Paulo, Mar 22, 2021.

1. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    a49039533a7cc43b802a8f335eb61949_original.jpg

Hello Planeteers, Red Grass Games it´s a amazing Brand with magnificent products, and still they continue to progress and hear the feedback's of Painters, in order to improve !!
    That´s why they will launch a New Wet Palette, and also a New Membrane, that you can use more than one time, I put under the Link so you can see the News directly from RGG

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...lette-2-the-best-painting-tool-for-miniatures

You can see a review of the old Palette here:

https://www.planetfigure.com/posts/1003928/
  2. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Interesting...I have the original palette. I already do use the palette sheets more than once, that is, I rinse them off after I've finished with a project. But if they have made the paper more durable, that would be an improvement. It's thinner than Masterson's, and does have a tendency to tear. Their wet palette is a good product, though. I like the small footprint on the bench.

Prost!
    Brad
    Paulo likes this.
  3. Paulo A Fixture

Portugal
    KINDLY WATCH THE VIDEO: HOW TO CLEAN THE HYDRATION MEMBRANE

Thank you for your opinion you can watch a video preview on the above link - my opinion about RGG is that they produce very good quality material , and as I said they continue to investigate and hear the feedbacks to improve, that´s nice