1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Releases after EuroMilitaire?

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Gary D, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Gary D PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    Hi. Is it me or has it been fairly quiet with regards to new releases that I would expect to have come immediately after Euromilitaire? Sure there's been a few nice ones but other than them hardly anything? I would have thought the manufacturers would be pumping them out like crazy while the irons hot.

Thanks
    Gary D
  2. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Gary I think most of us manufacturers threw everything new out at Euro I know we did, we released 3 new kits their. we have three new releases planned for the rest of this year. it takes a lot of time and money to release a kit and you have to make money on the stuff that's out so you can commission new masters. I'm sure people will wait till new releases happen, but on the other hand it will give people chance to clear the Gray army a bit.;)

cheers

Ian

www.elliesminiatures.com
  3. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Speaking just as a buyer and not as a manufacturer, I would have thought that immediately after a major show would probably be the worst time to release new figures, given that many people attending Euro spend money like sailors on shore leave and come away having blown the budget, so will need a couple of months or so for their wallets and cards to recover. Same goes for those feverishly ordering new stuff online during the run-up if they can't make it in person.

- Steve
  4. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    For those of us who didn't attend it would be nice to see a list of what was new at Euro. With the internet and this forum a lot of new or forthcoming figures pop up, but for old-fashioned blokes like me a list would be much better, you don't check the Planet for some days and something very interesting gets lost in the stream of information!
    cheers,
    Piet
  5. Cgs new releases for Euro 2015
    200mm full imperial guard on website
    200mm cuirassier with colour bust
    200mm French hussar bust
    120mm Vistula Legion on website
    120mm French Hussar
    120mm head set
    As we cast oulselves we are releasing over the coming weeks to fulfill orders and rebuild stock
    Many thanks
    Www.cgsmilitaryfigures.co.uk
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attached Files:

malc, Inaki, MalcC and 3 others like this.
  6. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    Impressive and very kind of you Graham to put it in a neat overview:)
  7. ellie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Akaryu

here are 2 of the 3 releases that we had for Euro incase you missed them. the one that is missing is the Officer of the Turco Algerians 1870 with the Standard foot figs are 75mm hope this helps.

Cheers

ian

www.elliesminiatures.com

Attached Files:

akaryu likes this.
  8. akaryu Moderator

Belgium
    Thanks Ian!