1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New release Waffen SS Vignette Ardennes 1944 from The Lost Battalion

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Scott777, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Scott777 Active Member

United-States
    A new release from The Lost Battalion LB 16053 120mm vignette of two Waffen SS figures during a rest break Ardennes 1944. Retails for $82.95 Kit i former Mili-men kit, Contains metal and resin parts 16053 Waffen SS Ardennes.jpg
  2. PanzerIV Member

Classic kit, great to see it available again.
  3. Scott777 Active Member

United-States
    Thanks due to all the Covid stuff going on I've had more time to work on some of my backlog kits. I should have a lot more to release in the next few weeks.
  4. Woods457 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Good luck with these re-releases Scott, don't forget i'm still on the hunt for these former Mili-men kits..

MM20 - German 6th Army Stalingrad 1942-43.jpg MM33 - MG34 Gunner German Infantry 1939-42.jpg

Regards Ian
    Nap likes this.
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Scott

Thanks for sharing the releases , many will be happy to know your working on your backlog

Nap
  6. Scott777 Active Member

United-States
    Thanks for the comments they are appreciated. Ian, I will be working on some of the old Mili men kits in the next couple weeks. Unfortunately I don't have the complete master to the German sitting on the wall