1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Release - Polish Lancer Carrying Saddle - Full Figure 230mm

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Ratty, Jan 27, 2019.

1. Ratty A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  2. Oda A Fixture

Beautiful and certainly innovative to "breath"new life to busts by turning them into full miniatures (although I get a feeling that at least one admin will not agree with me:D ).This is totally out of my scalewise area of interest but a beautiful sculpt all the same.

Oda.
    Huw63, Jimbo, Reptor and 2 others like this.
  3. Jinkoo Park Active Member

South-Korea
    I love this one ^^
    Oda likes this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England

H Oda

As you say certainly innovative ...old Jumbo Evans is rather adeptat this work , this one in particular really has captured the battered torn weary look of campaigning

It's impressive how Jimbob works on these additions ..he should do a SBS

One thing though ..he made me wear my clothes as a model so all the tears and worn bits ..including footwear are based in mine !...lol

I have suitably chastised young Evans ....but he is rather good ...but don't tell him!

..Paul is I am sure very happy

I would like to see one painted up ..Jims painting style would really suit it

Thanks for posting this Ratty

Nap
    Huw63, chailey, Jimbo and 1 other person like this.
  5. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Hooooo ! I love this very much! Great work and beautiful release ! Realistic, dynamic and superbly sculpted! :love::D(y)
    Oda likes this.
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Amazing sculpt. But it won't fit in my showcase :cry:

Marc
    Oda likes this.
  7. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Too big for me and also not really my area of interest, but nonetheless kudos to all concerned for the work that has gone into this. It will also be a challenge to paint, but I imagine also very rewarding.

- Steve
    Nap likes this.
  8. debrito A Fixture

Canada
    if is continue like this, we have to change the name of the forum to <Planet Dolls> and maybe have some Barbies as well :sneaky:
  9. OldTaff PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I may be committing a great sacrilege, but I can see this all beautifully "bronzed" up. I can see this would be a shame, with all the fine detail, but it would look fine on my mantlepiece......:rolleyes:
    Huw63 and Nap like this.
  10. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    Excellent piece

Smithy
    Nap likes this.