1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Release - Jean-Baptiste Bessieres

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Ratty, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Ratty A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Huw63, Tonton, jai and 1 other person like this.
  2. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I've just looked at the rear view (2nd photo above, showing the area around the left shoulder)... also, other areas appear to need much prep work.
    I certainly would not consider buying this if it is representative of the standard of casting (and quality control) to be expected.
    Nap and malc like this.
  3. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    I agree with arj, at first I thought great subject then a closer look showed up some poor casting, the sculpting on the right shoulder is completely wrong.

Hope these errors are just a glitch that will be addressed as I would like to have one.
    Nap likes this.
  4. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    With reference to the right shoulder fitting,I know from having the kit close up that it is quite a good fit, looking at the photo it seems like it just needs to be refitted & pushed up into it's socket a little bit more.
    Cheers
    Jim
  5. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hi Jim
    As regards this kit how do you rate it, I am sorely tempted all the same.