1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Release from Tin-Berlin

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by middlshipman, Jun 25, 2019.

1. middlshipman Well-Known Member

Germany

Attached Files:

Huw63, marco55, Daojit and 3 others like this.
  2. AJLaFleche Well-Known Member

There were, of course, "gunstock" war clubs. I have never seen an image of a war club head attached to the stock of a musket. Two problems come to mind. It would interfere with aiming the gun and, if the ball and powder has been exhausted, the barrel would be very hot and be hard to handle. Naturally, that part of the figure could be removed easily enough. All told, though, some nice figures.
  3. Daojit New Member

Ukraine

Good evening! When creating this type of weapon, I used materials shared by a familiar historian. It was originally planned for something like the first photo. But when I saw the second and third, it seemed to me a more interesting option.

This is a modern reconstruction, but I was assured that there were real prototypes.

Attached Files:

4. blackpen Active Member

Germany
    Interesting types! Thanks for release!