1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Release for Think One Eighty Studios

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by holycow, Dec 7, 2005.

1. holycow New Member

Think One Eighty Studios has released a new figure in its 1/35th scale modern line. Figure 35009 US Marine RTO OIF. This figure depicts a US Marine in the early stages of OIF. He is outfitted in MOPP Gear and has the standard issue loadout plus a combat pack to carry the radio. Also notice the coil wire detail and the antenna. This figure is a nice addition to the Marines already offered making for some nice vignette opportunities.

Also offered as an exclusive to Think One Eighty Studios' website are combo packs.

Combo Pack A, any 2 figures for $26.00
    Combo Pack B, any 3 figures for $38.00

[IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Mongo Mel Active Member

United-States
    Hi Jeff,
    Great figure. I love that pose. You do seem to have a knack for picking interesting poses. Your stuff makes me wish I could paint in that scale :)
    Congratulations,
    Craig
  3. holycow New Member

Hey Craig, hope you are doing well. How was the show in WV? I think its that time right?

"King of Strippers" eh. :lol:

I won't tell you how many times I dropped a perfectly good finished sculpt. (In wax this means disaster).

JM
  4. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Jeff,this has to be one of the nicest sculpture of a marine that I have ever seen, extremly well done.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  5. holycow New Member

Thanks Roc.

So is it cold in Philly these days? I Went to Drexel University back in the late 80's. Love those Philadelphia days.

JM
  6. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Love it and I don't do anything post 1950!
  7. ArturM Well-Known Member

Poland
    Masterpiece! great stuff, Jeff.

Best regards
    Artur