1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Release 1/35 Vietnam War

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by seo, Nov 12, 2020.

1. seo Active Member

South-Korea
    Blind Pew, Ferris, Trep and 6 others like this.
  2. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    That’s not Sergeant Barnes from ‘Platoon’, is it? Nice sculpt, by the way. I’d take one in 1/16, please.
    Blind Pew likes this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England

Certainly looks like it , 3D print as well so various scales should be possible

Thanks for sharing

Nap
  4. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Very nice figure but a horrible prep & clean-up job by the look of it (specifically around the head & shoulders area).

- Steve
    Jeff T likes this.
  5. Maki Active Member

Croatia

I recently got some 3D printed accessories for a review. The details on those were absolutely amazing and there were no printing lines evident even in high magnification. So I feel those are major advantages of 3D printed stuff. Also, no seam lines or any similar casting imperfections that are sometimes evident on resin pieces.

On the other hand, getting rid of the printing supports was definitely a tedious job. There were many supports and I had to go back and forth priming the pieces to check if I cleaned everything well.

Mario
    Nap likes this.
  6. marios1 Active Member

Interesting figure seo, just a question , do you ll realize other nam grunts figure to add to this one ,like you did with tour four us 2ww patropers??? I hope yes..this is fine with same Bravo6 nam figures.......!!!!

Congratulations.

Mario from italy.
  7. MrBMB A Fixture

Hi Seo
    Will the out of stock figures be restocked again. Wish you would put some up on Ebay as your figures are almost impossible to find/buy
    Nap likes this.
  8. Sgt. Red Active Member

Yes to this figure in 1/16!
    Blind Pew likes this.
  9. Steve Ski A Fixture

United-States
    I agree, 1/16th is a must! Love the clean resin.
    Blind Pew likes this.
  10. Chris Mills PlanetFigure Supporter

Australia
    Hi all

Here’s the problem: $20 for resin figure weighing almost nothing but $22 postage + $1.5 “special charge”. $23.50 US postage charges.

Clearly they are making more money on the postage than on their products. Perhaps this is unintentional and they will have a look at this?

Pity the figures look good but that’s just ridiculous.

C
  11. Ned Ricks Active Member

United-States
    Bears a striking resemblance to a movie character....