1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New projects underway

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by bladerunner8u, Apr 15, 2007.

1. bladerunner8u New Member

United-States
    Here are 2 of my new projects I have started. Any comments are welcome.
    Thanks Glenn Bartolotti
    DSCN1583.jpg

celticinpro.jpg
  2. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Glenn - Nice vignettes! Just a thought and feel free to disagree, but I think the German cavalryman looks a little stiff with his head turned that much to the side. There is a natural inclination for someone to turn their shoulders a bit when the head is turned that far to one side. I suggest turning the head a bit less.

All the best,
    Dan
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looks good so far Glen. I especially like the Celt with the horse. Good idea.
  4. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Nice ideas Glen.I like the celt also,maybe a little closer to the horse.
    keep us posted
    christos
  5. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Glen,
    the Celt and horse is a great idea! Looking forward to seeing that one come together!

Jay H.
    OKC
  6. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Very promising start on both counts
  7. bladerunner8u New Member

United-States
    Thanks....my thought is he will be looking up at a sign which is not completed yet. I used a Hornet head from the "heads turning" set. Glenn
  8. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    looks good except the stiff left arm of the german. Didn't they had a stiff right arm?
  9. flart1943 Active Member

England
    Great

Hi glen
    Figures look great so far.
    Pete
  10. bladerunner8u New Member

United-States
    Updated 54mm Celt

Here is the Celt I have been working on. The paint is still wet! This is the first piece I have almost completed in 19 years as I have just been working on Armor models. I plan to try a Celtic pattern on the horse blanket if I feel brave, or I may cheat and make a decal for it on my computer ; }
    DSCN1695.jpg

DSCN1696.jpg

DSCN1693.jpg
  11. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    hey, no cheating !!