1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Products Reality in Scale

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by olliesan, Jun 26, 2008.

1. olliesan Member

Netherlands
    Hi Guys,

I would like to introduce the latest products from Reality in Scale to you, I hope you like them!

35047 Wall Carpets on real cloth to be used in scale 1/48 – 1/35 – 1/32

[IMG]

35048 Real Enamel Advertising Signs Italy to be used in scale 1/48 – 1/35 – 1/32
    See for details: http://www.realityinscale.com/epages/61537336.sf/en_US/?ObjectPath=/Shops/61537336/Products/35048

35049 War Maps WWII printed on ultra thin paper to be used in scale 1/35 – 1/32

[IMG]

35050 The Bus Stop to be used in scale 1/35 – 1/32
    This kit contains 7 resin pieces, real enamelled bus & tram signs and enamel newspaper advertising signs, a small sheet containing posters for 4 different countries and pre marked clear acetate for the side windows.

[IMG]

35051 Real Enamel City Signs The Netherlands to be used in scale 1/35 – 1/32

[IMG]

35053 Renaissance Building Side in resin to be used in scale 1/35 – 1/32

[IMG]

35054 Round Cobblestones Street Section (13 x 9,7cm) in resin to be used in scale 1/35 – 1/32

[IMG]

35055 Ruined Ionic Column in resin to be used in scale 1/35 – 1/32

[IMG]

These products are all in stock and available from www.realityinscale.com

They will soon be available from our American distributor to: www.milminwh.com

Thanks for watching and all comments and suggestions are very welcome.

Best regards,

Olav Smeets
    Reality in Scale
    The Netherlands
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Looks great Olav.

marc
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    I have some Reality In Scale products and they are super. Glad to see more added to your line.
  4. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    These are outstanding
  5. Bad91Fellow Member

Germany
    i think the renaissance building site and the coloumn are best for historical miniatures.

~Lennart