1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New product for diorama "GROVE"

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by joepanzer, Nov 30, 2005.

1. joepanzer PlanetFigure Supporter

2. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Looks like an interesting product line of groundwork material.~Gary
  3. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    Really i8nteresting ...really...
  4. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Interesting stuff, worth investigating.

Thanks for posting.

Cheers
    Roc.
  5. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    I went through the homepage and I either overlooked it or it wasn't quite clear. Does the grove come with the foilage or do I have to purchase that seperately?

Thanks,
    Jim Patrick
  6. milminwh Member

Jim,
    The Foliage does not come with the Grove product. Below is a photo of the Grove without Foliage applied (shown with a 54 mm scale figure)

[IMG]

The Foliage is available separately, and is a versatile product that works with this new Grove groundwork as well as other applications.

Here's a photo of a 1/32 scale tree that utilizes Foliage as its greenery:

[IMG]

You gotta give Marco credit. He is piecing together one of our hobby's premiere groundwork assortment lines!

Regards,
    John
    Military Miniatures Warehouse
  7. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Thanks John ;). Credit is given where credit is due and without a doubt, it's most certianly due here. Be expecting an addition to my "Christmas" order. You can neve have enough groundwork material. Maybe an article using all these products on one base? Hmmmmmmm.............. ;)

Jim Patrick