Well, this is much more about the fact that I finally got some decent pictures out of my little digital camera, than a re-posting of this figure! I know I've shown it before, but these new pictures are soooooo much better I just thought I would share! I used aperture priority and manually set the F-stop to 4.5. I used two "clamp lamps" on my desk with GE Reveal bulbs, both lamps covered with tracing paper to attempt to diffuse the light a tad. I used the macro setting on the camera and left my overhead fluorescent lights on. I shot at night so there was no daylight in the room at all. I used a tripod and also used the camera's timer (2 sec delay) to shoot so I would get no movement. I'm no photographer, so I may have gotten some of that wrong, feel free to correct me if I did, just wanting to share a little triumph I had with these pics. I've included one of my first pics (the last one) just so you can see the difference. Thanks for looking! Jay H.