1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Review New Open Box Video Review for AK-Interactive Leather & Wood Oils Set Abteilung 502. Check it out!

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Stelios Demiras, Jan 3, 2019.

1. grasshopper PlanetFigure Supporter

Canada
    The question remains, what on earth is bitume oil? Give me something, a pbr7 burnt umber..I get that..but showing that there is oil paint in the tubes doesn’t help anyone. It doesn’t even show the texture and consistency..take a Michael Harding version of exactly the same style review, and they spread the paint, mix with some other colours..
  2. CondeJulian Active Member

Brazil
    That was me, I did a full review of the Abteilung oils in 3 parts for the Michigan Toy soldier Blog, on using the skin tones and also for leather / wood.

Here are the links for those who missed, and can complete this video :

ABTEILUNG 502 COLOR RANGE REVIEW LINK

ABTEILUNG 502 USED FOR SKIN TONES LINK

ABTEILUNG 502 USED FOR LEATHER AND WOOD LINK

Best,
    Julian
    grasshopper and Tubby-Nuts2 like this.