1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New on this site

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by dutch, Mar 16, 2008.

1. dutch Active Member

Netherlands
    Last week I discovered this site.And it was just what I was looking for!
    I'm a modller for more than 30 years now.I'm a member of Twenot a Dutscch groep of tankmodellers. I'm kind of a shermanholic in braille-scale. Every time I get tired of building tanks I return to my other favorites: figure painting and modelling.But I cannot show them amongst tankbuilders, especialy if the figure are not WW2. So this site is a very good forum to me. I,m interested in Dutch military uniforms of all periods. I paint them in braille scale and 54 mm.
    This time I post my latest model I finished. It's a Dutch cavalry man: Regiment Cavalerie Stavenisse Pous 1775. It's made of Airfix collector series: George Washington figure. Lately I'm trying to use Magic Sculp and Green Stuff to make my own figures.
    [IMG]
  2. vergilius New Member

Belgium
    Welkom Paul !!
    Twenot is welgekend. Als je tijd hebt moet je zeker eens naar onze wedstrijd komen in Antwerpen (5-6 april)
    Kijk maar op onze website :www.amss.be
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Hallo Paul,
    Gelukkig, nog een nederlander die het figuurschilderen heeft gevonden. Ook ik ben bij TWENOT geweest, een paar tanks gebouwd, maar de figuren hobby is het toch wel voor mij.
    Inderdaad, zolang het geen camo, of olive drab is ben je bij Twenot niet welkom met je figuren.
    Daarom nog een keer van harte welkom, en hopelijk tot ziens op onze show in Antwerpen.

Marc
  4. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Welcome to the Planet, Paul!

Cheers
  5. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Hi Paul, that is a very nice figure, I remember painting the Airfix figure of George Washington many years ago.

Cheers
    Roc.
  6. Marcel Active Member

Spain
    Welcome Paul!
    Here at the planet you can find lots of good info and feedback from other people.
  7. John Bowery A Fixture

United-States
    Paul,
    Welcome and enjoy this Planet. A lot of GREAT people share on this space and learning is a joy.
    Cheers
    John