1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New on the bench

Discussion in 'Friends of planetFigure' started by Figure Mad, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Figure Mad Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    [IMG][IMG]I am embarking on another couple of bust projects that I hope to have ready for the MFCA in 2010, they are both based on the same bust, Its the Landsknecht Bust from Yury Serebryakov, the first is the bust itself straight from the box, the second is a complete conversion of the bust to a subject close to my heart, many of you will know I am very fond of the 17th century period especially the Thirty Years War and the English Civil Wars, so this will be along the lines of this and will be super detailed. Another project that I am just starting is new figure on the market from Nocturna Models called the El Juglar, that is based on a minstrel / entertainer of about the same period if not earlier, I have converted it slightly already, removing the loot from his left hand and replacing it with a heavy jug, but still keeping the loot so it can be placed on the floor next to him or draped around his back, I haven’t made that decision as of yet. updates will follow. ALso there will be before Euro 1 or 2 painted busts to be done that will be with me very soon........[IMG]

More...