1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New miniature in Dog's Life range

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Fantomas, Nov 4, 2019.

1. fogie A Fixture

United-Kingdom

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  2. Von Bock Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ok I'll admit it I must be blind or dumb or both as I went to the site store and could not find him and the dog. Any help. Thanks Brock
  3. Helm A Fixture

England
    Perhaps they've gone walkies
    Steve
    Babelfish likes this.
  4. Fantomas A Fixture

Canada
    Hello Brock, I assure that you do not have problems with your vision. It is silly me. I added new figures to our website, but forgot click on SAVE. Sorry!
  5. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Just ordered both cannot wait for them to turn up(y):cool:
    Vladimir Danilov likes this.
  6. Vladimir Danilov Active Member

Yes Richie! Tomorrow I'll have labels printed for the boxes . I'll send tham 74316636_465218100767322_5053179373369163776_n (1).jpg 74670838_465995094012155_8109891350071083008_n (1).jpg to you at once
    Richie likes this.
  7. NeilH Member

United-Kingdom
    The Bull Terrior is outstanding, great character piece officer.

Any chance you will do a Naval Brigade Sailor for the Egypt 1882 campaign with a suitable seadog?

Also have a great post card of a dog wearing his Boer War medals so could make a great pair with a guardsman.

Regards, Neil
    Babelfish likes this.
  8. Von Bock Well-Known Member

United-States
    Ok time for me to admit it. I must be blind and dumb more likely both LOL. I don't see it on the site or in the store. Regards, Brock
  9. Von Bock Well-Known Member

United-States
    Duh old age setting in disregard I found him. Will get one ordered soon. Regards, Brock