1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Mike Good Pilot from Ultracast

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by loyalist, Jan 10, 2019.

1. loyalist Member

Canada
    Ultracast has just released our first figure for 2019, a 1/32 scale Luftwaffe Fighter Pilot in Winter Coat (mid-late WWII), sculpted by Mike Good. Figure can be purchased at www.ultracast.ca

Ultracast_54022_Product.JPG
  2. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    That's a great figure!

Well, I like pretty much all of the figures in your catalog, so I'll say, it's an excellent addition to the line.

Prost!
    Brad
    bonehead likes this.
  3. thegoodsgt Active Member

United-States
    Noel Walker and bonehead like this.
  4. Martin64 A Fixture

Germany
    If he`s smoking he should be pointing with the other hand:D - as said: quality sculpt (y)
    housecarl likes this.
  5. bonehead A Fixture

United-States

Not on my watch. Since i sculpted him he has to be smoking. But I do not do pointing guys..... ;)

Thanks for the nice comments!

Mike

For more views of the figure, go here: https://www.ultracast.ca/product-p/ult54022.htm
    aknific, theBaron and Noel Walker like this.
  6. Mariobusta A Fixture

New_Zealand
    Fantastic figure Mike ,will be adding him to my huge stash of your Ultracast figures . Any chance you will be doing a US Navy pilot in 1/24 to go with the stunning new Airfix Hellcat kit ,like you did for the Typhoon ?

Neil
    Noel Walker likes this.
  7. bonehead A Fixture

United-States

Could be. Depends on what my clients say...... ;)