1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Member Seeking DF Grieve 90mm Drummer

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by Damian Hutchcraft, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Damian Hutchcraft New Member

Hello Everyone

I'm new to this game so please forgive any protocol failings.

For many years I've been collecting 90mm Chas Stadden figures and very nearly have a complete collection. I've recently moved onto Classic 100 D.F Grieve figures, now complete, and the 90mm white metal kits marketed by Debra Raymond.

I'm seeking the Drummer, Grenadier Co, British Line Infantry 1776 - 1778, code GLA03. Can anyone help me find one? It's the last one of the five in the collection I need.

Thanks.

Damian
    oldtrousers likes this.
  2. Kevin Gibbons Active Member

Hi....have you tried CGS as far as I’m aware Graham had at least some if not all of the David Grieve GLA range ...might be worth a try...Kevin
  3. Damian Hutchcraft New Member

Thanks Kevin.

The Contact link isn't working on the CGS website, any ideas?

D
    Kevin Gibbons likes this.
  4. Banjer A Fixture

England
    Nap and Kevin Gibbons like this.
  5. Kevin Gibbons Active Member

Looks like Bill has sorted you out with a contact....like I say have a word with Graham he’s a lovely bloke who if he can will help you out, as I say I’m pretty sure he had the GLA range but he may Be in between remoulds ie it has to be worth making up a new batch of moulds but as I say if it can be done then Graham will help you out...all the best and good luck Kevin
    Nap likes this.
  6. Damian Hutchcraft New Member

Thank you both for your help with this. I've emailed Graham @ CGS and hopefully he'll be able to help.

D
    Kevin Gibbons likes this.
  7. malc PlanetFigure Supporter

England