1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Member from Rome, Italy

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by Renato, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Renato Active Member

Italy
    Hi all,

just joined the gang and looking forward for gret insight and learning in painting figures!

I am a member of the Rome-based Alfa Model Club and I paint figurines since 30 years, started with 28mm miniatures for role-playing games and Warhammer 40k and then moved into the world of historical figurines.

I do all between 1/35 to 90mm, not busts (so far!) and I focus on a few historical periods (Ancient Rome, Medieval, Napoleonic Wars, American Civil War) with exceptions when a figurine si really cool..... :)

Great hopes to share as much as possible and leanr from masters!
    1969, DaddyO, Nap and 1 other person like this.
  2. Graham A Fixture

England
    Welcome to Planet Figure Renato. You will find all levels, styles and nationalities on here. All very generous with their advice and support. Look forward to seeing you post your work.
    DaddyO likes this.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Renato

A BIG ŴELCOME to PF from me

Great to have you with us especially as your part of the Alfa club ...share the PF word !!!

Do ask any questions someone will know

Lots of different sections to look at including traditional and 3 D sculpting , competitions , WIP's , References , Painting techniques and so much more

There are threads in Welcome Aboard about how to do things on PF but feel free to message me always happy to help

We have V Bench for WIP's as well https://www.planetfigure.com/forums/vbench-works-in-progress.35/ ) , and also a Completed part

ALL figures are welcome and of course Vignettes & Diorama ( we run competitions as well )

Look forward to seeing your figures

Happy bench-time

Nap ( Moderator )
  4. DaddyO A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Morning Renato and welcome onboard :)

Stay safe
    Paul
    Nap likes this.
  5. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  6. Airkid A Fixture

England
    Welcome to the Planet Renato. It is all here, just ask!

Phil
  7. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Welcome Renato.
    Steve
  8. Stephan Well-Known Member

Germany
    Welcome here, there are a lot of talented guys here.
  9. Renato Active Member

Italy
    Thanks everybody, I apologise in advance for being a "low frequency" member........I will try to maximise my participation and help and get help.......but I am not Generation X so I have a mixed-feeling approach to forums and blogs o_O:) But I will do my best!