1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Latorre Models / Toison Studio

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Pedro Molina, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Pedro Molina A Fixture

Spain
    PANZER OFFICER FRANCE 1944
    Material: Resina
    Escala:1:35
    Incluye 2 cabezas
    [IMG]

Attached Files:

kaz6120, Joseph Brubaker and gordy like this.
  2. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Nice figure, very grim and eerie face (y)
  3. Joseph Brubaker New Member

United-States
    Is this a full or half figure?Very nice.................
  4. ACCOUNT_DELETED A Fixture

Canada
    Except for one potential reservation, this looks very nice. It would be nice to have a side view of what appears to be a panzer crusher cap....hte one pictured looks a little large and puffy to me. It should look like a standard Schirmutz with the stiffening removed (i.e. it should look collapsed a bit I think). This is admittedly a small nit though.

Colin
  5. roadking Active Member

United-States
    Pedro, This is the second release that I have seen here from Latorre under the "Toison" banner. I haven't seen the line listed anywhere and the old Latorre site hasn't been updated in years. How do I get the Varangian figure that was announced in June?

Jim