1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New koku Jieitai pin up 80mm From Valkyrie Hobby's

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Alex Leipzing, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Osebor PlanetFigure Supporter

Spain
  2. Henkm Well-Known Member

great work.
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi there

Thank you for sharing the final presentation

It's a lovely piece of painting and the basework certainly compliments it

Happy benchtime

Nap
  4. Alex Leipzing Member

Mexico
    Excellent work my friend Thank you very much
  5. Formentel Active Member

France
    Well, I can't find the post that was created at the beginning of the year by Alex on this figurine
    So I come to put pictures here

That's it I finished the 2nd figurine for the brand: Valkyrie Hobby's
    What a pleasure to paint it, especially when I saw the 3D concept at the beginning of the year
    Except that it is a Japanese subject (and yes it is more and more my kiffe for a while) lol this samurai is out of the ordinary, more oriented in fantasy for me
    So don't look for historical truth on it, because I allowed myself total freedom in the imagination and interpretation therefore in painting on it

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And a little family photo lol:

[IMG]

Publication d'Alex Leipzing (Valkyrie Hobby's):

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3924471770916299&id=100000605456416
    Osebor likes this.
  6. Formentel Active Member

France
  7. Formentel Active Member

France
    And then I had the opportunity this afternoon to test a product that Alex sent me like milliput
    I find it more flexible and malleable, it does not crumble and there is no crust on the hardener component
    Here it is:

[IMG]

[IMG]
  8. Formentel Active Member

France
    Voila, after a good 4 weeks, I just finished the painting of this Chinese princess: Yuan published by the brand: Valkyrie Hobby's from Mexico
    A semi round bump really very pleasant to paint, for those who like this kind of subject
    In addition, the resin print is really nickel, almost nothing to deburr, just like the dishes of Yvan Durand in France.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f56/13/09/16/79/12404710.jpg
  9. Formentel Active Member

France
  10. Formentel Active Member

France