1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Imperial Gallery 120mm British Waterloo ?

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by RFL, Jul 15, 2012.

1. RFL Active Member

United-States
    Mike S., Wlas, Don and 1 other person like this.
  2. Steve Well-Known Member

United-States
    Those look great!
  3. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    They look awesome.
    Beauty's.

Marc
  4. Don Well-Known Member

Imperial Gallery show the infantryman of the HLI in their workbench, so I assume its still being worked on or recently finished.I like the 95th and also the guardsman. The US cavalry trooper in another new figure and looks very nice.
    Another favourite place to visit at Euro!
    Very nice Rob.

Don
  5. BobLff257 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thank you all for the interest shown in the future new releases of Imperial Gallery. I have sent Red Lancers some "pre-release" kits with the b&w photos. They will be released imminently pending box art and available through the web site very soon. More details to follow.

Rob

www.imperialgallery.co.uk
    Mike S. likes this.
  6. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Looking forward to a visit at Euro, really keen to get a close look at the excellent HLI figure.
    Cheers
    Derek
  7. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    Just got the 95th kit from Chuck at Red Lancers very very nice kit indeed and I highly recommend it.
  8. Helm A Fixture

England