1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New Here

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by Waterlooman, May 9, 2021.

1. Waterlooman A Fixture

Hi all, I am a newcomer here, I build many different subjects in different scales, and at the moment my big project is a Dio in 28mm of the attack on La Haye Sainte at Waterloo, this will involve the farm building some scenery and about 100-150 figures.
  2. Henkm Well-Known Member

Welcome here and wow, that's an epic undertaking. Looking forward to the work-in-progress pics.
  3. Waterlooman A Fixture

Thank you kindly.

W.
  4. Airkid A Fixture

England
    Welcome aboard! It's good here. Friendly folk, interesting goings-on. You'll enjoy it I'm sure
  5. Waterlooman A Fixture

Thank you sincerley.

W.
  6. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi John

A BIG ŴELCOME to PF

Great to have you with us ....share the PF word , all are very welcome to join ...get your father to join !

Do ask any questions someone will know

Lots of different sections to look at including traditional and 3 D sculpting , competitions , WIP's , References , Painting techniques and so much more

There are threads in Welcome Aboard about how to do things including posting pics on PF but feel free to message me always happy to help

We have V Bench for WIP's and also a Completed part ,reference section

There's also Painting techniques where you will find much about Acrylics

ALL figures are welcome and of course Vignettes & Diorama ( we run friendly competitions if you wish as well , one called FOTM where there are 3 classes to choose in which to enter )

Look forward to seeing your modelling no matter what you paint ..its all about having fun

Happy bench-time

Nap ( Moderator/Admin )
  7. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Welcome to the Planet, Waterlooman! I think I saw a thread for your diorama as I browsed the index just now, I'm eager to take a look. I look forward to more of your work!

Prost!
    Brad
    Waterlooman likes this.
  8. Waterlooman A Fixture

Thank you kindly Nap, for that very warm welcome.

W.
    Nap likes this.
  9. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium