1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

New group of artists: STATUS OF ART

Discussion in 'Welcome aboard' started by SAGladius, Oct 9, 2010.

1. SAGladius New Member

United-States
    Dear All,

My name is Stefano Andreini, I am Italian and I live in Toledo, Spain.

I study uniformology, history and all items and documents regarding Napoleonic period and i sometimes paint miniatures.

My friends are Antonio Zapatero Guardini, an Italian-Spanish professional miniaturist and Gustavo Gil Campos, a Spanish professional painter, specialized to reproduce Velazquez, Goya paintings of Prado Museum in Madrid, with the hobby of miniatures.

We have created STATUS OF ART, an Italian-Spanish warehouse of miniatures, specialized to create masterpieces.

We are inspired from the Napoleonic artists, contemporaneous of that period.

Our adventure is started seven months ago and we have found a great acceptance in Italy, France, UK and Spain.

We are very satisfied about our progress. In Italy and Spain we have won many gold medals and Best of Show in only five months and in Euro Militaire 2010 (25th year) in UK – Folkestone, we have won 8 gold medals, , 1 silver medal and 1 bronze medal, with a special award by Belgians miniaturists, on 11 miniatures presented.

Our sponsor, in this project, is the great painter Jesus Gamarra and we have accounted with the councils of the great master Mariano Numitone. Thank to their help, we have grown up and done our masterpieces.

We are glad to become a part of this community and we hope you enjoy whit our new realizations. We have attached some photos in this new thread. All of detailes have been realized by hand. We do not use pieces of others. Our painting is done with acrylic, oil, temper by paintbrush and airbrush. We attach also a medieval knight and a flag painted by Gustavo.

I hope the acceptance will be positive, because we would like to publish our new masterpieces, in the future.

Best Regards,

Stefano:)

Attached Files:

winston, Theodoros, chris1 and 5 others like this.
  2. thegoodsgt Active Member

United-States
    Beautiful figures, Stefano. Will these figures be available as kits on the commercial market?
  3. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Beautiful miniature art works. Welcome to Planet Figure Stefano and good luck with your new enterprise.
  4. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Hopefully we will be seeing these soon! (y)

Jim Patrick
  5. Wendy Active Member

United-States
    Benvenuto Stefano! :)
  6. pinsel Active Member

Germany
    hello
    yes i read it but do not get it
    are you an painting company which delivers only high class painted miniatures-or do you supply those figures as kits??????????????????
    cheers
    in any case an impressive list.
    an big benefit to this site
    cheers
  7. SAGladius New Member

United-States
    Thank you

Dear friends,

Thank you very much for your commentaries.

Antonio makes the figures, Gustavo paint them and I investigate ancient documents to find ideas and uniformology items.

Figures are unique pieces in 75mm or 65 mm. and we are at the moment looking for the possibilities to create some commercial figure for Masterclass.

We have motivated for continues the old tradition of miniatures and reproduce ancient gravure or take ideas from the biggest Napoleonic artist of that period, as well as Charlet, Bellange, Raffet.

I promise you will put any photos about our last realization “Valmy: 19 Septembre!” (Diorama of 4 miniatures) in a short time. It has won a gold medal in Folkestone.

Cheers and… grazie a tutti:)

S
  8. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Welcome to planetFigure Stefano, we are pleased to have you share with us and we could always use more uniformologists! :) Have a great visit and many more!
  9. SAGladius New Member

United-States
    Thank you

Thank you Gordy!

It is a great honour to be here with you.

Cheers :)

S
  10. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Welcome Stefano,
    I enjoyed the pieces at Euro. They are great.
    Hopefully some of them going commercial.
    I hope we see alot of your artist group here on the planet.

Marc
  11. thegoodsgt Active Member

United-States
    I also hope to see your figures released commercially too. For now, I am disappointed. :)
  12. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Hi guys
    saw these at Euro, great stuff.
    Like Marc and Steven keen to see some of these becoming available as commercial pieces.
    Regards
    Derek